Wednesday 2 April 2014

NOW SETTING THE TRAP!

Right now then...

I have contacted the following three organisations of...

1. Tottenham Magistrates Court
2. London Borough of Enfield
3. Equita

In it I have explained and included attachments of screen shots and scanned documents. Many of those I have all posted on here and one particular one I have only mentioned but now gets told for the first time and the screenshot provided! That screen shot wqill be up first and the other 12 attachments are explained fully in the list within the email I pasted below.

There are 11 things listed because some things required an extra picture.But before I post the pictures up I will first make you aware that I have made them aware that...

  1. THE BLOGS ARE INTENDED TO GENERATE REVENUE!
  2. THE BELONGINGS I HAVE ARE TOOLS THAT HELP WITH THAT!
  3. I HAVE SHOWN THAT IF THEY PURSUE THIS ANY FURTHER AND TO MY DOOR THEN THIS PREVENTION OF ME CONTINUING WITH MY WORK WILL BE SEEN FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS. EXACTLY AS I JUST DESCRIBED.
  4. FOR THOSE STRUGGLING TO WORK OUT WHAT I MEAN...GENERATING MY OWN INCOME MEANS NO MORE INCAPACITY BENEFIT OR HOUSING BENEFIT SO IN ONE YEAR THEY WILL SAVE £14,000 PLUS EVERY SINGLE YEAR.
  5. ERGO TAKING AWAY A FEW GOODS THAT WOULD NOT EVEN PAY THE £323 THEY ARE DEMANDING MEANS THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN TYHE MONEY ONLY IN SHUTTING ME UP!!
  6. LOLOLOL!!


SCREENIE ... The Michael Meacher MP Email!!! ...





Dear Sirs

[MY ADDRESS]

I am writing to you to inform you of a series of facts and to prove those facts once and for all and for my readers to bear witness.

My blogs are an attempt to generate income therefore once achieved I come off all benefits once I have achioeved what I want, please keep in mind I have Fibromyalgia which is the root cause of ten areas of PAIN along with my depression and anxiety disorder!

My possession are currently thus...

  1. One old HP laptop with case coming apart. Use for blogging when at home.
  2. One faulty budget tablet PC with faulty RAM that now has to be returned under warranty which helps me blog while I am out in the field
  3. One Sony Bridge Camera to acquire the videos and photgraphs I need to build upon my blogs, and in all honesty this should be an expensive SLR set up to be serious about what I do!
  4. One phone that provides access to the Internet!
  5. Marin Bolinas Ridge mountain bike done over 5,000 miles that is too heavy and now faulty and needs replacing!

These are absolutely necessary and considering the pain I should have a CAR, SLR and a landline connection!!

I do not really think I need to tell you about the bike as I am sure there is enough grey matter to work that out for yourselves!

ERGO forcing anything will involve in violence for items that are not worth anything and you cannot take anyway and sending bailiffs to my door is in breach of several laws!!

For civil servants to breach the law I might remind you is a VERY serious offence.


BREAKDOWN OF ATTACHMENTS PROVIDED ...

  1. Atos Letter – Just one of many from over two years containing lies and that I am responsible for them wriggling out of contract!
  2. Blog Listings – To show you that I mean what I have stated. This intending to generate income
  3. Emails Sent – You will find many interesting recipients but I save the best until last!
  4. GP Complaint – Complaint Report from the GP, who was then told I had recorded every single appointment I ever had!
  5. GP Kicking me off practice despite being there the day before and nothing was said and was not bothered so the accusation was proved an excuse provided by the GMC. OOPS!!
  6. Guy's Hospital Letter and appointment date and time which is just over a month away!
  7. Michael Meacher MP – Requesting in January 2013 if he can use my data on my blog to fight Iain Duncan Smith in the House of Commons
  8. NHS England Report – A report backing up the GP with lies and I kept it from them I had recorded everything as I was not after the GP Surgery. Despite their lying, but the puppet masters!
  9. PHSO EMAIL – With attached form requesting how much money I want?!
  10. PIPS & DWP – A copy of letters to show that I have applied for Personal Independent Payments which is the new Disability Living Allowance and they are deliberately dragging their feet, about 10 weeks thus far!! The whole written form can be provided upon request!
  11. The ENTIRE BLOG is proof positive that what I have said is the truth and especially so about my condition along with the symptoms and any attempt to claim otherwise will end in vain.

Now then this is what will happen from here on in...

You will either realise your mistake and quash any orders and cease in pursuit of monies that no one has any right to anyway and provides no service for.

Failure to do this considering my conditions and my endeavours will be seen not only by me but to hundreds of thousands of people as an attempt to shut me up and stop my working on my blog because you are all well aware you are breaching the law!

In which case any laws anyone claims to be backing them up will be rendered invalid and the backlash over this from the British public will be quite severe, especially when they realise that they have paid out tens of thousands of pounds in Council Tax alone and other taxes besides will be a grand scale defrauding of the British Public.

So you are now fully warned of the facts and well aware of the consequences and of course you could play into my hands even furhter by NOT researching all aspects of Fibromyalgia because I know that in the event that something goes horribly wrong and out of even my control that I am well aware of the widely known medical facts and can call upon them when the time comes and I am actually physically in court.

Now I hope I have made myself EXTREMELY and ABUNDANTLY clear?!

Yours


Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment