Sunday 20 April 2014

NOW IT'S ALL GONE TO POT

Well here was an unexpected admission from a Doctor in America, at least I think it was?! Lol!

A Doctor who in the late 90's stated that he would say no as to using marijuana as a drug had now stated he was wrong to do so.

Now I do not really know this Doctor but it made me think of several things regarding this and the constant lies fed to the public by purple that think they know better! When they themselves got to where they are by lying and cheating and getting many naive and foolish people to vote then in. Hmm our maybe I should day that all the wise ones do not vote and by doing so allow the native ones to vote then in ... err ... so effectively voting them in! Lol.

Still this will be an interesting one over the next 6 months now because I am going to become quite embroiled on the matter of prescription and NON prescription drugs in rather a big way. In fact I am going to take two or three complete contradictions of the health service along with prescription medicine and turn it on its head! As always those on the receiving end will have the false idea that I am not capable of intelligent conversation and going to discover the exact polar opposite is true!

How bad this will turn out for them will depend somewhat on how much they are willing to bullshit while believing themselves untouchable. They will not like the lesson on common sense and spotting of the obvious I will provide them with should they choose that path!

In fact I can safely tell you that my work on this area is about to break up several fold. Quite unexpectedly and it of the blue two completely depredate people that I know in my personal and real world have ... let's say suffered horridly and are themselves now pursuing the exact same goals I have. I am sure they will dive into here for titbits sand tonight and to a small audience of people I showed and explained some techniques. There were some shocked faces to that which I produced and I stated that these techniques and various things are not openly mentioned because 'they' would know and give the game away. I stated not that it matters but I will continue to do things once I figure out a path. To one facing this prospect anew I simply stated you have two paths so if you venture down one and are let down do NOT let this get to you because there is always a path through to the end, you simply have to know what this path is and that, of course, I know and write about on here.

As these two other branches go meandering off under their own stream I ell confident I have advised them on the basic facts that they need to know. Now they just need to go through the processes to get to where I am today. Well on this particular thing of course. One will inevitably take longer than the other and this is just the unfortunate way of things.

Both of these will have certain things mentioned on here but only in regards to lying and with no names and not will there be any descriptions of what happened and the relevant health issues involved. This would simply not be moral and not my place to reveal and even if they wanted to I would simply say I would advise then to do this their own way or possibly can place something in a comment to draw attention from the media or magazine to approach them. This is their personal issues and not mine and I will simply help them by advising and revealing any lies that come about. I have given the basics on his you catch them out asking with not revealing the tactic online. Once out they will find out and that option will cease to be an option before too long.

Presently they are wising up to this fact with me, unless their even dumber than I thought they were, but they will not be expecting such tactics from others! Well that was the plan! Lol!

'Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, not around the eyes but into my eyes! I am gonna count down from three and you will be completely under my control 3...2...1!!'

Lol!

I wonder if the UK Government Science Advisors that list their that lost their jobs for refusing to lie about marijuana have read this? Or will do soon?! I wonder if any UK News Media groups who covered this at the time will bother to do a piece and go back and ask their opinion on it?!

From what I have witnessed of the news media for the last decade ... probably not?!

These Are The 9 Reasons That Sanjay Gupta Changed His Mind About Marijuana http://www.businessinsider.com/sanjay-gupta-changed-his-mind-on-weed-2014-4

No comments:

Post a Comment