Friday 25 April 2014

DOUBLE STANDARDS BANKING

I found the report regarding the Royal Bank of Scotland and their bonuses of twice that of their annual salaries both amusing and annoying.

I have stated many times of how I am attempting to work for myself by working in a series of blogs. Well there are a number if factors involved in this ...

1 I need the correct tools and mine are defective, non existent or old

2 I need the  correct support, finding time is difficult for so many different reasons.

3 Neither of the above two are free! Nor are they anywhere to be found!

A couple of years back I asked my bank about an overdraft and loans and they refused. I have bout considered asking them again despite all the work I have done as I expect the same answer.

This is why I got angry when a representative of RBS told the medias that he had £10 Billion to lend out but no one was asking?! At lest I think it was ten billion but the real figures matters not. The fact was he was defending RBS because the media was reporting that they were not handing out loans and that was their excuse.

Yet I asked and was refused.

I am in no doubt at all the answer would be the same if I walked in there and asked tomorrow, despite the fact I would not ask for all that I need to set things rocketing!

Now when you consider the fact that I have continually grown my audience and content which also included various media so I have been successful but still they would say no. Compare that fact to what they originally stated, ergo a lie, along with the fact they want to reward failure on a humongous scale and whine when people complain?!

Remember that we are now 5 years into these troubled financial times and yet they still seem to think it is 1999!

Just the other day a guy I know who has a car and a bit of work now does not and he said to me in a conversation ...

"I have always been able to find some work to do and always had a car. Now I have neither and simply cannot find anything to do and this has never happened to me before! I simply do not know what to do!"

This was not said to me for years ago. It also war bit stated to me two years ago. He had a car and was doing things 6 months ago and stated the above statement about two weeks ago or so!

I also know owners of retail stores and nothing had changed and if anything it had become quite still. 

Average Saturday takings over a month had actually reduced a little. He would get a reasonable Saturday, compared to the current financial goings on that is, but now does not even get the of Saturday. Luckily they still do take some money but it's ridiculous and if it stays that way fit the next twelve months I do worry their situation will get worse still?!

This is like that in most places but my builder buddy seems to have had some work, thigh this was several months ago now. I am sure to see him next week and will ask him. Also a painter & decorator seems to get work now and then too but not like he was 6 years ago.

I may sound like a doom-monger at times but it is just how I see things. It is in my best interests for things to improve to. Like that lady who contacted me over advertising for Groupon it sounds like if the financial crisis ended tomorrow I would be quids in?!

However desire her kindly providing a figure I had long since hunted I did not think to ask if her estimated were based on the current state of things or was the figure banded about prior to the recession hitting?!

So in reality if the crisis was over later in the year I would then be in a very good position at that time. This works then be followed by several other good positions a year to years later.

Now I could go to my bank and explain all this but I get tired of having to explain things to prior face to face who look and talk like they know but do not. If they did there would not be a problem as I would simply state the number of blogs and the numbers of visitors and they would but my arm off to want to help!

Hmm now maybe there I have given myself something else to target and putting my basis gadgets to good use and acquire even more media content for the blogs?! Lol!

RBS plan for 200% bonuses blocked http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-27154184

No comments:

Post a Comment