Thursday 3 April 2014

CATFIGHT AT THE EDMONTO CORRAL

Now then this was while I was at Edmonton Green the other day!

I thought I wuld have to do some editing and blur out some faces, as it would only be right to do so, but the camera missed all the faces anyway! Saved me some work!

Anyway this was something to do with two cars coming off the roundabout at Edmonton Green heading south. They pulled up right next to me and the first driver, a black guy, was shouting at the driver behind who was Turkish looking and had another man in the passenger seat.

Now I can only describe WHAT I saw as both drivers met in the middle directly between the two cars and the Turkish guy went right into the face of the black guy who pushed him away, I would have done the same and worse in al honesty and have done. Luckily my meat cleaver welding opponent thought better of it and drove off on the pavement!

As for the weapons let us get this clear, there were NONE to begin with! After the black guy pushed the Turkish guy away he then went into a stance and as I walked away I was trying to work out if he was holding up a Bong Sau arm and a Wu Sau arm stance from Wing Chun, it certainly looked like it!

Then the Turkish guy ran to the passenger side of his car opened up the car and shouted, 'give me the knife!!' and then repeated it I think, well it should be on the recording.

There was no knife but what looked like a small pair of wire cutters (snips) or possibly pliers? He had something in his other hand too but then if I remember correctly the black guy had something. IT looked like a bent piece of plastic pipe, but could not be sure. They way he was flinging it around it was light!

Had a knife actually been produced by any of the two I would have yelled out 'its not worth it, think about it' but from the two of them and what they had it was all hot air and just heat of the moment stuff!

HOWEVER! This did not stop a complete over reaction from the Police and something extremely funny before they arrived.

Two Plastic Police, or Paper Bag Police as I call them, stood 100 yards away by the lights at Asda's Car Park shouting 'Stop!! ....(LONG PAUSE) Or I will COME OVER THERE! I MEAN IT!!!!'

HE then repated that while his dumb arse mate stood their grinning, maybe he thought his mate was hilarious too?! No sooner had the first Plice van arrived and the shouty plastic policeman ran over then tellng the Turkish guy to back off! Lol!

In the video you here me speaking a a black guy in a motorised wheelchair who started speaking to me and said 'it's not worth it man!' followed by the comment of how many Police were there.

Well yes we commented on the Police but you can hear the sirens just keep coming and as I told some friends of mine there were no less than 5 Police Vans and maybe as many cars!

But then I do have a dogdy memory!!

No one was injured and it was all over once they separated the black guy and started talking to him. By the time I passed it on the bus about 6 minutes later it was all gone including the two guys cars too.

As to who cut up who, as that is the impression I got from the argument, I do not know.

But I have seen a great deal of flared tempers and exspecially between certain ethnic minorities whereby things have been stated to me on occasion that have left my chin on the floor!

Just an example of the frayed nerves I see often and hear about often.

My point being that there are cameras everywhere and they were right be a shopping precinct and so wound up and angry that they did not even stop to think about that!



No comments:

Post a Comment