Wednesday 9 April 2014

A PERIOD OF UNKNOWING

Well the last post did get some attention I see.

As stated it was heavily edited and I am sure that I published less than half of it but as always with me I publish enough to prove a point.

I am not really sure how that will pan out but I am determined to help in any way I can. It is bad enough to lie to professional and honest adults like me and kick me off but to do this to children and not even with any valid reason is despicable. I would even go as far as stating that this Doctor Choudhry should be struck off. Hmm week actually I think a great many Doctors should be struck off when though they only followed orders. But they followed orders out of an amoral self interested and for a Doctor that is simply not on!

I am no Doctor but I have airways taken pride in both my professionalism and honesty. To complete and achieve my goals I had to add openness to the mix!

I hope this comes across, to you the readers, that this then explains my utter fury at these people? That they would attempt to falsely label me as they have so miserably failed to do so many times now? Of course I am talking about before I informed them about this blog and no doubt they was in the middle of cooking something up when this was revealed to all?

Bit then that is exactly why I revealed it to all linked the the health service when I did.

I am currently without my Tablet PC too as I managed to nail the problem down to faulty internal memory and not the SD Card. Microchips are basically slithers of silicon with billions of tiny switches inside, think light switches, literally, and I think a series of switches were ... sticking, for want of a better term! While I was showing the guy in PC World the memory usage bar and explaining that it was completely wrong the bar suddenly corrected itself and even the Knowhow guy spotted it!

However I had to explain that I was a bit worried about them fixing this as they failed to fix both faults on the laptop they sold me and a friend just told me he got his sons laptop back after three weeks and not only did they not repair it they also broke the casing too!! Worse still is that he failed to reside until he got home and his very disappointed special needs son quite understandably got pretty peeved about it!

It gets better as when returning the laptop they refused to accept that it was not repaired! Until the third insistence and he suggested they try and go online and they only got a blank white screen! Off it went yet again to be fixed!

I have still to take another one back too! There had been a delay in retrieving the receipt too. If it comes back with any issues I will explode!

Returning to the start, it is almost surreal that this occurred the other day, though I wish it had not been my friend and his family. However it was bound to happen. Only now I am thinking that this had happened twice that I know of so it must certainly have happened a great many times elsewhere?! No ifs and buts about this and make no mistake the mathematics state that there must be a sudden surge in these things happening!
Now I have emphasised this in this way for a reason and that is to drag yet another industry I have been highly suspicious of for years now kicking and screaming into this picture! I shall now explain!

Now if I was a journalist or editor of a TV News Network or tabloid I would want to start up a spreadsheet and then try to find the numbers of people kicked off a GP register over the last, say, ten years or maybe six, plot these numbers in a spreadsheet and then produce a bar chart or a graph to see if there is a sudden rise?! Then I would want to interview a number of people because what you have in reality is a complete abuse of tax money and with a huge number of Doctors showing themselves up as being unworthy of the title! I would then want to ask both the Conservative Party and Tony Blair why this is and why a bunch of politicians who lie somehow think themselves of some higher calling then the honest folk they are stabbing in the back?

But maybe that is just me?

Those words from the Jehovah's Witness at my door are ringing on my ears right now ... 'It is like Satanists are running this country?!'

The Police being involved in this right at this point is the part in all this that is quite uncanny. I wanted to get back around to them at some point and did not want to get to heavy in the beginning. Despite them being on the taxpayers payroll too they would be a little harder to desk with to early in the life if this blog. So I had to just give a few jabs and not even at the Metropolitan Police.

In fact I can state that I did state to the Merseyside Police Detective while in my living room for five hours that I did not trust the Metropolitan Police and that they might teach the Met a thing or two about conduct and investigative procedures and how to talk to the public! Yes I actually said that and whether it is on the two recordings I posted up I don't do not know.

As I stated in a post a fair while ago when I posted them two audio files up they then lied beyond belief to both my daughter and me. In fact out of all the public services and ask their associated ombudsmen I would be hard pressed indeed to come up with a public service that had not bare faced lied to me on several occasions!

Quick to complain when they want a part rise! Yes then they are like shit off a shiny shovel when it congress to getting sympathy from the public before going straight back to cheating then like shit and defrauding them!
Now I have never mentioned this before now, as I just love to do with many things, bit I can pretty much guess exactly and word for word what the unspoken reason is that they act like they do?! Oh yeah you can bet your life on it that there is one! This can apply to all of them in fact but I am afraid to say that not only am I not going to state what it is but also that I am the one living person I know with a completely unique situation and skills that this simply does not apply to!

In fact without even stating this I have been battling this unspoken reason since the bailiffs attached and defrauded me 5 years ago.

As I am playing guesswork with all this currently so to am I doing with the Parliamentary Health Services Ombudsman.

Trying to tag periods of time with labels of possibilities.

Also trying to imagine my reaction when the question leads to empty hands offered and just how I will extract my revenge?!

But the one thing that I should know by now is that something and normally big presents itself. Well I normally have to go digging but something presents itself!

Also the one other thing that has cropped up in my mind that has not been mentioned but is recorded is ... Who is Paul?!

If you pay close attention to the tape of me and Nick Debois speaking after I explain that I have gathered together a load of evidence regarding the NHS, DWP, ATOS & Local Councils he asks me "Is your name Paul?"?!

So I have been wondering who this Paul is? Is he someone local that has been up to similar things as me and who approached Nick Debois to no avail, as I had done? Or is it someone that lives elsewhere but whose name is infamous among the Conservative Party because he has been a big headache?!

Oddly enough I am now remembering the accusation towards me and that someone was going around pretending to be me and that I seem to be remembering that his name was possibly Paul?!

This interested in this little mystery can peruse those posts from a couple of months ago and may confirm if the make was Paul or not? Well if I mentioned the name that is?!

I had better not see anyone in the news claiming to be me! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment