Sunday 20 April 2014

A FAMILIAR FACE OF THE IMAGINATION

Now that is something that does not happen every day. I would be a very happy man if it did and even happier if he was still alive!

But a man who took time to reach me due to many untold events greeted me as soon as I ran my Flipboard App after setting it up yet again.

Oh yeah I have my tablet back though I am not sure what they did. It had not switched itself off in the days which is quite remarkable as before taken in it did it half a dozen times in thirty minutes! However their, Google, swipe keyboard is stool adding key presses every so often whether your stabbing one at a time or swiping! So I might go and download the proper Swype Keyboard, if Google gave no bought it and crushed it in the scrap heap?! Lol!

Carl Sagan is one man I would have rather enjoyed spending many an hour with in deep contemplation to life, the universe and everything. Oh very many hours and sleep would certainly not be an option! Lol! In fact I can honestly say that he was an inspiration of sorts and is in a shortlist of people who were inspirations to me.

I may go into this list at some point but I would have to create the list and then add them over time as I remembered them and especially what it was that had an effect on the way that I see things. All of these people can last claim to being responsible for me finding my way through with the key factor being the increased level of brainwave activity caused by Fibromyalgia. Maybe subconsciously my mind heard snippets of things it then somehow knitted together because I had been bearded into a corner like that of a wounded animal. I realised that this was exactly what was expected to happen to me and the label has already been printed to stick firmly into my forehead for all to see!

I decided that this was the long term plan for losing the health service as it stood today and by paying petiole vast sums of money unimaginable to mere mortals to acre this up to save billions for themselves in the long run. With innocent people ranging from benefit claimants and half way up the working class ladder encompassing all others along the way.

But while cowering in my corner and realizing this was the plan in a round about way I decided that I would play along the whole time while having a plan of my own while making it appear that the plan was working! That was how I lead them into a false sense of security. The anger and frustration was there as it would be for anyone including those that dished the garbage out and all I had to do was vent my frustrations giving them cause to think they could label me as an angry violent mad man and striking at some point. Not realizing add they did that I had actually out thought them every step of the way and led then into a trap. Not bad for someone with short term memory problems! Lol!

Maybe that question from the PHSO was because they had realised this? I simply do not know and it may turn it that the end result of what I have done is still awhile away from having its fill effect felt?

Oddly this for me is the absolute prime time for a knee jerk reaction to realize that I was far more dangerous a that than originally thought and to get one of the usual things I have only half expected up until now?!

1 A threat from this like what took place with Allison Laughton of BAILIFF WATCHDOG
2 A solicitors letter being threatened with court action

I rather could not give a flying monkeys toss about either of these! Of course either of the above two or anything else now occurring and they could not have picked such a worse time with now a hugely impressive audience of witnesses! I mean the while legal action process will take ages before it could even get close to closing down this blog, which is quite impossible without breaching god knows how many laws that is! By the time it got to court I would imagine my audience being close to a million. Maybe even exceeding it depending on obstacles that can be thrown up into their path on the way to court. Of course I then have a right to legal representation which is the only way that anyone worth less than a quarter of a million pounds can get legal representation. Oops!

Meanwhile the whole time I have been slowly but surely exposing all those in power that like to preach in the news and to reporters about human rights are the worst offenders of such things. In fact I am feeling pretty confident that everyone's idea of priorities, primary goals, human rights and what constitute as real and proper news has been somewhat warped and twisted over a very long time.

All very cleverly done I must say. Little things here and there that on their own do not look like much and can be overlooked by the media. But take these little things and knit them together, or link, and eventually you end up with something as intricate as the works of Michaelangelo on the ceiling of the Cistine Chapel! Wonder if they sold that idea to any other governments?! Lol!

Now that would be quite something and bloody funny would it not? You voted them in and they set a plan out to screw you all that was so good that you paid for them to fly first class to sell the plan to other countries so that they could screw their people too?!

Of course this is just one theory and based on the fact that they made fools of the news media as opposed to buying their silence? Of course it could be that those doing this were the privatization companies the Conservatives love so much who have actually filled them and made them and the previous Labour government look like fools?

Or maybe it's well know what's going on but that these private companies are too powerful and they are scared of them?!

Or perhaps they take backhanders?!

Or perhaps they have dirt on everyone from the GCHQ, MI5 and NSA crap and they keep silent?!

The main thing is that I have ruled out a great many other possibilities and now down to a shortlist of them.
Here is the thing! How far do I get and over how long before key points are reached?! Key points like it's obvious what is going on with the evil Trinity backed up by bent old bill?! Lol!. What is going on higher up and with who and how?! I would thought that the sea mist is now slowly clearing and that the landscape is slowly coming into view? What will stand out most of all on this landscape? What will they be doing?
If I was one of the Rupert Murdoch's of this world with something that I listed above to hide and I was reading this ... I would be crapping in my pants right about now. In fact I think I could safely say that about all that I have mentioned. Well except a certain royal colored institution I have kept in the dark the longest that is. They still have a couple of months before they become fully briefed on what I have done to two of them!

In fact I can assure you that once they have come on here and scored through every single post I have made of which numbers beyond several thousand they still would not realize the colossal amount of damage to each of them I have gone and done! If I am approached and demanded to know of which I am referring by any of the above I will merely smile and laugh at the absolute idiocy and naivety they possess and ask them quite sincerely how they ever got the careers they did when they cannot even work that one out!!

Lmao!

I would suggest watching Carl Sagan's Cosmos and ... Oh but wait?! I have not explained all of those that have inspired me and how. Dr Carl Sagan's was simply ones imagination with infinite possibilities. Plus how to look at the bigger picture and see all things in relation to all others and their mere insignificance in the grand scheme of things.

Death is merely a doorway.

If I was to ask Carl Sagan one thing it would be his opinion on why a single human being can work so hard and for all his life towards a discovery he had no hope of finding answers to in his lifetime?!

I do this regularly and have various theories but I would be most interested to know his and have a deep discussion about this.

That will be what death will cheat me of eventually, answers to puzzles I have yet to solve!

No comments:

Post a Comment