Tuesday 25 March 2014

AN ODD COINCIDENCE

For quite sometime now many of my subject matters have appeared in the new media, whether on TV or tabloids.

Done of these are eerily similar white others only loosely so. But the entire point of my blog is that of providing proof positive that the public services, offices and organisations bit only cannot be trusted but are corrupt or defrauding the taxpayer.

So imagine my eyebrow heading for my hairline and record speed when I see the report in the link before on the BBC stating about how we are no different from anyone else in Europe for this distrust?!

Hmm interestinnnnng!

1) Hmm are they telling me I succeeded?

2 )Do they know the difference between thinking and knowing?! Lol.

3) Is this a direct response to my blog and an attempt of a preemptive strike on me and the blog?!

God knows and I do not care because it will not change the eventual outcome of course, Lol.
UK 'not unique' in distrust of power http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-26729268

No comments:

Post a Comment