Monday 17 February 2014

WHO HAS THE POWER TO MAKE ME SURRENDER

The longing and the needing. The human heart is an undeniable beast. Wanting and needing while enslaving you along the way.

My own heart a tower that carries a burden that no one in sight could ever hope to conquer. Soldeiring on is all that I know the enemies before me all that I see but I long to be engulfed in something that I know not what it is.

The feeling of missing and the longing of something that I do not know. I wonder if someone can tell me that which I am missing or for wha I am longing?

Whatever it is where might it be and whomever assure me thay can deliver that which I nrequire above all else?

I wonder why the self torture is so great and what is it that I strive for in all that I do when all that there are cannot look for more than a moment.

My desires surround me in more ways than one can imagine. The senseless kept at a long and safe distance while I battle on for one and for all.

Where is the destination that remains far from my senses and what will I feel once I am there? For one to deliver is all that I long for. For some I can put trust is all that I need despite those numbers I strive to help. A teahcer is collected the pupils unruled and there in is the sole puprose to turn the tabls before me about face.

The horizon I squint at the distance is I am scanning, a hope on the horizon is all that I crave. The year has arrived the blip on line is but hidden by haze bit near to my view.


For all that I long for can I trust that someone will deliver?

No comments:

Post a Comment