Monday 17 February 2014

THE VOICE OF OF GREATER VOLUME

I have replied to Voiceability but I have not read their attachment as yet.

So I am not sure if they can help with other things too, like the DWP and Atos? Or passively pass my details on to someone who can?

If I set up an organisation to help people I would be linked with an interim arrangement to pass over to someone else when their job is done. Or work with someone in parallel.

Anyway here is the email which was really just to say thanks more than anything else.

Email...

Dear Nicole

Why thank you, I am genuinely surprised.

I have worked hard for several years to find a way through to gain representation of some sort.
I explored every avenue their was available previously and just assumed that my condition would be found out as part of the legal process?

But this time I not only knew what my condition was and being referred to Guy's Hospital for it I also managed to prove what I had been stating all along as well as my suspicions to them lying to me.

I know the blog is big but you can make it easier by using the search function when the time comes that you need a recording our paperwork or I can locate the exact web address and provide that.

Than you again and I look forward to working with you with great interest.

Yours sincerely

Martin Haswell BSc

On 17 Feb 2014 09:44, "NHS Complaints" <nhscomplaints@voiceability.org> wrote:

No comments:

Post a Comment