Saturday 8 February 2014

THE UGLY FACE OF GREED

Been a bloody inordinate amount of time I have washed for this one!

Greed to the point of theft is the way I see these new modern apps and games with the term 'in app purchases' bedding the norm?!

In fact I was to write a piece on this myself after spending months playing one of the biggest names in games on both the Android and iOS platforms.

But the thing is these are never stopped because of the amount of money they make with their slices of very big Apple Pies!!

Now then... I wonder what country in the world all this idea of coining, conning and gambling bad enough when used on adults but also asked at children, has come from?!

The land of Blueberries and oversized Apple Pies no doubt?! Lol!

EA faces row over Dungeon Keeper http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26033685

No comments:

Post a Comment