Sunday 16 February 2014

THE TIMES THEY WERE A CHANGING

The Times Newspaper which I refer to in s little tribute headline to a Bob Dylan song with a twist because another one of my little tit-bits surfaces again.

If the paper cannot be read from the link then it is the FRONT PAGE OF THE TIMES for today's date.

It states that drugs are only for the benefit of people that benefit the economy.... hmm cannot remember let me look again, Lol!

Hag yes exact words are 'drugs only for those that benefit the economy'?!

It seems that stealing my lines and my one liners is increasing in frequency, though desire being stolen I do find it flattering that The Times has now kind of quoted me without the 'me' bit!

Said it all along, you join a GP they ask if you work and if you don't you get treated like crap and get deck all.

This is a bit weird because sick people cannot benefit the economy.

They thought they had this all tied up with me as a sure thing, only this is the year that it explodes all over their FACES!! Lol!! So I will be able to stand up and day to those in power and the NHS...

'Who the fuck are you to decide who can and cannot benefit the economy?! What about people who volunteer will they get treated the same?!'

Baftas and NHS fears - the papers http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-26221817

No comments:

Post a Comment