Monday 24 February 2014

THE TECH TO WHICH WE DIE FOR

EDIT: I just noticed that yet again a number of posts have not bloody POSTED and added to this my keywords have all gone missing too!! Google at its most incompetent best or a didgy tablet PC?!

After this tablet played up several times yet again I have finally given in and I have taken all my data of it!
I will take it back tomorrow for a refund as I have looked and there is only one other tablet I am prepared to have and PC World do not sell it!

This is the LG G PAD 8.3 I think it is called. It is quad cite though it had the older 600 Snap Dragon instead of the newer 800. I read in Techradar that one of the tablets had, like, 17 GPU cores and thought I had misread it?! Need to check up on that again and just paused trying to remember which tablet it was, think it was the Nexus 7, 2014 model?!

Just realised that unlike graphics chips for desktop PCs they do not list the graphics cores for tablets! Bit this should be a primary thing to advertise!!

Huh!! I just went to check if the other tablet has actually charged and as I picked it up it felt... odd?! I then went to hold down the volume down button while pressing the power button in the hour of booting into a recovery console mode when it felt odd again and... alien. I turned the device over and there are no bloody volume buttons!! There is a hole where the volume buttons are supposed to be but no buttons!! This device was charged up to go to New York only to find it did not charge. When the young girl returned to New York she gave it to her parents to give to me so that I could return it. This is the one I was given in exchange for one that failed to charge up?!

Now someone please explain how someone managed to place a Tablet PC into a box that was missing its volume buttons?!

Oooh I am dedicatedly going to have to remember to record my visit to PC World tomorrow?!?!
Now here is my email to nVIDIA, you can guess that I am going to now send them yet another one making around 8 or more! Lol!

It just really would need some believing!! Like the camera fiasco last year with Argos it would take some believing?! Oh actually it's a bit like my condition and the fact that the NHS have either gone out of their way to diagnose me for 13 years plus or refuse to let me know what they already did?! THAT WOULD ALL TAKE SOME BELIEVING!!

OH BUT WAIT?! I JUST REMEMBERED I STARTED RECORDING EVERYONE WAY BEFORE ALL THIS STARTED AND POSTED IT ALL UP ON HERE!!

ALONG WITH THE POLICE LYING THAT IS!!

LMAO!!?

Now what was it that I have consistently stated for the entire 18 month life of this blog?! Let me remind you...

... the LONGER that this blog exists the worse it appears for all those people and organisations I cover!

Now you would be forgiven for thinking that I was referring to the fact that more and more people visit this blog. Umm, well... no, not really!

That is a bonus of course but the longer I do this I switch backwards and forwards from each organisation and each target. The longer it is not dealt with the more corrupt everyone looks!!

Oops!!

Plus I still have the other two parts of the architects to post!! Hmm hang on a moment?! I will have to check that this bloody tablet has not corrupted the files!?!

Anyway here the the email...

"
Well after four devices failing, one currently being tested, another one to be repaired and mine with what appears to be memory accesses issues and being very slow I can only assume that we in the UK are being sold more American faulty crap like Argos are doing?!
This time around it is PC World whereas last year with cameras it was Argos!!
I have had five faulty devices in a row and last year I had five faulty cameras in a row!!
All on You Tube account!
"


So now I want the LG G PAD 8.3 and they do not sell it so may have to ask for a full refund?! There is the possibility of the Nexus 7 but in all honesty I am reluctant! Sorry bit I believe many reviewers were way over the top with this tablets reviews. It dues not look fantastically designed but I know the screen looks good. But it is a high definition screen and high definition content requires a lot of data.

So how is it that all Google's latest hardware have all been missing an SD Card slot and bigger memory than models two years old?!

How is it that a piddly crappy little iPhone can have 64GB of memory but Google's 7 inch tablet has 16GB and 32GB only?!

How is it that the two phones they produced are even worse than this?! The Moto G seeming to be the perfect phone, except the exact same with no SD Card slot and even worse memory with 16GB for the largest one and even more paltry 8GB on the other?!

Two years ago I had an Apple cuddling friend who would have killed to have an iPhone with 128GB of memory! He would still buy the next iPhone when it came out!

This is true all tech fanatics of which most prone are these days. But no greedy board members that are not happy unless they have everything have to find ever more infuriating ways to piss us off and mage is upgrade their over priced crap?!

Be over priced?! Moto G is perfect at everything except camera and memory. But five them their due it is a reasonable £110 to £150 for the 8GB and 16GB respectively. However as is airways the case no reviews have stated why the 8GB of extra memory commands an extra £40 or $70?! If I bought a Sandisk Ultra SDCard I would expect to pay around £5.00!! I could pick one up for less if I looked!

In fact herein lies one rather big reason that they do not include SD Card slots, because it's another way to con you that the authorities, governing bodies, standardising bodies, ombudsman and every other organisation costing a cool £100 million a year each that do fuck all about!!

But no, those morons without an ounce of intelligence whatsoever actually thinks that the vast majority of the public must be thick or stupid because they think no one will notice at at the Betty least not enough people will notice to force those that are supposed to stop them pulling this shit from.... err pulling this shit! Lol!
Apple were there one to start this and as no one pulled them for doing it that are all now going to do the same!! This makes me want to go out of my way by a hundred miles to not buy a product like this with this shit being pulled.

Had the Moto G had a memory card slot I would have bought one the day they came out!

But they did not so I have not.

But I can tell you one other thing about all this.... or maybe more, lol...

1 This is not ecologically friendly

2 They do not care a feck that it is not ecologically friendly

3 Because when the time comes when some region or third world country is being poisoned with people and rate animals dying they will make excuses to their government not to penalise them financially for it because they are big and powerful and have taped videos of them with schoolgirls.... Sorry thinking out loud there I mean they employ 'X' amount of people who will ask lose their jobs and screw up the economy and the governments buy this crap because they're is a fecking election coming up and they want to keep their jobs no matter how bad they are at it.

Wow?! Reason number three kind of ran away with itself there for a bit?! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment