Monday 17 February 2014

THE SCOTLAND AGENDA

It is a shame really what had happened in Scotland.

I cannot blame them really for wanting independence but the way Alex Salmond had gone about it is arse about face!

First off I cannot help but get the impression he was so eager for a fight with Westminster he did not really do his homework beforehand. His can you be independent but have the same currency? That sounds daft whether it is easy or not to do. Like saying we want to be independent, but not completely! Lol!

Now he has reacted with anger and yet I cannot help but wonder if he did that acting on behalf of those wanting independence or he acted for himself?

That is the other fecking I get with him and that is one of a personal agenda. The fact he is doing this with Westminster and David Cameron and the Tories asking with the other two means nothing to me as I think they are all docks dicks for the majority anyway and talk much but act little if anything. But that he is doing this for the people of Scotland just does not ring true with me. It just feels like he has a personal agenda for me or just seeking limelight by issuing all the buttons to get the media around him.

Or maybe he himself is being used to take the media gaze away from other things they should be fecking covering but don't as a war of words that means feck all to anyone and will result in the same is far more interesting.

I am sure the Scots will soon let him know what they are happy with and what they are not?!

But if I have learned anything by living in the crap hole that is England is that you simply cannot have your cage and east it. Compromises have to be made if you are serious?

Also maybe this anger over the pound is because he was rebuffed by Europe? I did find that odd if I am honest. They want the UK but not Scotland?! Weird and I would think Wales would not be wanted either. So for some reason the want the most corrupt and crappiest of the three?!

Weird. You get such mixed messages from everyone all the time is it any wonder everyone is pissed off with them all?!

No comments:

Post a Comment