Monday 10 February 2014

THE REPEATING FIBRO AND FOG

Well I noticed some cash was missing from my account and that the digital banking figures were out by around £50?!

An order I placed on Amazon was orginally refused payment for no reason whatsoever and I was told to alter this but when I went in it stated that it had been paid and the item was preparing for dispatch?!

It gets worse as the amount of mony it cost went missing from my account but nothing has shown up in either my Amazon account or my RBS statements online in my DIGITAL BANKING?!?!

How can a fecking bank whoose sole purpose is to add up numbers not able to add up numbers?!

According to statement I paid out £145 odd. Yet there was £215 and I have £20 in there.So as you can see about £50 has vanished into thin air and added to this....the item I ordered was only £18.99 and not £50 odd!! LMFAO!

Making it even more bizarre is the fact I ordered a set of 4x Uniross Rechargeable batteries for the Blutotth Perrix Keyboard I have for my tablet PC as I hope that tyhe weather stops being crap soon and I can get back to photographing and filming wildlife for my blog. PLus getting started again on several other blogs too?!

So here is a screen shot of my statement and VERY HEAVILY EDITED as there is plenty of life out there that emerges from beneath a rock! LMFAO!


No comments:

Post a Comment