Wednesday 19 February 2014

THE PERFECT TIMINGS OF THE FMA UK

Well after those emails and phonecalls while I was out I got home and there was a chunky envelope on my door mat?! I immediately though 'Oh this will be from Sheilas solicitor as she said she contacted them weeks ago!'?

But almost as if by DESIGN it was a pack from Fibromyalgia UK who have read my emails, checked out my BLOG and contacted me stating they were very sorry to hear what I had been put through?!?!

Now this is why I get aggravated by so called professionals who are in effect so self absorbed they do not want to lift a finger and then get other people to do for them who do not check th3eir facts nor are made sure by those they work for that they have them!

I have Fibromyalgia and therefore I have Fibrofog!!!

I give as much detail as I can and I hand over the blog which has all necassary data and evidence. That was partly why the blog bloody started in the first bloody place. But when people are phoning me up without even making sure their own facts are spot on or quoting stupid laws instead of thinking of another way to prove it and expect me to remember everything and yet again do their work for them it drives me up the wall!

Maybe I should just take out a loan, pay them the deposit and then when they bioll me at the end bill them for doing the same work they do and deucting by the same amount they charge?!

What would happen is that in each case they would end up owing ME money?!?! LMAO!

Amyway here are a couple of scans I did of the Fibromyalgia Association UK pack they sent me I was not expecting. Yup that is the best bit....I WAS NOT EXPECTING IT!! LMAO!!

The pack looks good and informative but it does seem to be trying to sell me goods and getting me to donate?! Wait a minute I am the one with the Fibromyalgia I was womdering if you can aid me, not the other way around?!

LOL! Still someone might get in contact with me as they did forward my email on to FMA UK. I never thought of bringing up the fact that I contacted a couple of Associations for Fibromyalgia on speaking with these legal beagle go betweenies?! I am a numb-nuts with my fog and...STUFF! Lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment