Monday 17 February 2014

THE PATH TO GLOBAL DOMINATION

I have just now had to go trhough three dozen or more posts I did using Google and all their completelky shit sofware and I have noticed that on ONE blog program which is elsehwere it has posted everything I did TWICE, whole on here it has posted EVERYTHING WITHOUT THE KEYWORDS?!

Now for those not knowledgeable on these things Google calls keywords 'labels' for some bizarre reason?! As they have been attempting to take over the world by completelky owning the Internet they are likely testing the water to see if the can relabel everything to a name they have likely previously trademarked and copyrighted?!

LMFAO!

Seriously though ths god damn tablet is now proving to be more trouble than it is worth as is the Android OPerating System and I for one am rather shocked at just how bloody bad it is and after all this time with all the versions they had I thought it would be actually BETTER tnan Giberbread. Yes I said Gingerbread which is so many version of Android back I dare not think about it and way over a dozen would not surprise me.

Only it not only seems worse but WAY WAY worse?!?!

How the hell can you make it progressively worse?! What in the hell are you people doing and if this is your idea of taking over the Internet it is an incompetent and piss-poor one in all honesty, lol.

Android. Blogger, Adsense and Analytics are all bloody a shite and I think likely intended to be so and the only one that comes close to working at all is GMail and even that can be bloody annoying! Like if your going to lump everything into a 'conversation' then make sure any attachment are stil. bloody obvious and avaiable to click on you damned knob-heads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment