Monday 10 February 2014

THE LULL TURNS TO STORM

"Today we are in for a lull in the weather"

That is what the morons said today for the weather! A lull a mother fecking lull.

Yes as I was battling incredibly strong wind with my umbrella while trying not to break yet another one the driving rain was soaking my jeans from top to bottom while holding out the Pierre Cardin umbrella at right angled from my body directly at the wind coming from south west westerly as out darted violently left and right!

Yeah Met Office, it felt like a fecking lull in the weather! I an but going out tomorrow!

I think it is about time someone stated making some fecking proper umbrellas for weather like this!

So annoying when I have the strength to hold an umbrella and fight the wind and the umbrella just gives out within minutes

That did but happen to the Pierre Cardin which is surprising as I have no idea how the Samsonite actually broke?!

Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment