Thursday 20 February 2014

THE BOTTOM LINE

EDIT: I just noticed that yet again a number of posts have not bloody POSTED and added to this my keywords have all gone missing too!! Google at its most incompetent best or a didgy tablet PC?!

I am out helping again with a family going through a tough time of it.

While my friend is running around IsI had another email from a lady that I have posted about very recently. Despite ignoring the last two I decided to read this one. There is done confusion over a couple of things...
She refers to me being arrested for cutting a wheel clamp?

Also I may have misunderstood her email and that the email she sent as regards an email to get solicitor may not have been about me. It may have been used as an example to try to show that she does do what she claims. But then my mind had an annoying habit of dismissing done things as unimportant and focusing on others and I have been somewhat busy.

I cannot take a simple email of course and know that she does indeed do what she claims. But then add I explain below I cannot state that she does what I thought she did, only that with the impressions I got that was not only how it looked but strongly so!

There were three things and I was encouraged to steer clear of ombudsman for bailiffs. Everything went dead and quiet as soon as the witness details were handed over and even the witnesses in the shop wondered where he had disappeared to! As I said when I spoke to the witness there were several people standing around. The store that built the bike and as I was an extremely nice guy, three words not mine at Heales Cycles, when me and the £4,400 mountain bike that sold for £2,800 but told it was did for £400 were featured in What Mountain Bike Magazine and their store for mentioned! Then of course there was that endorsement I found out about at the time which I only did because things were looking suspicious so I dug around a little.

Normally I find if things sound to good to be true they normally are.

So here as I normally do I have coed and posted this correspondence and my reply in an attempt to draw a line under the matter.

I dare say that many regular visitors may recall that I do prefer to let the sparks fly when tipping out a post? If I am typing and recalling something then I will feel things when I do. I decided from the outset that this was a primary thing to do to make it not only more interesting but primarily to make me appear more human and therefore more relatable?!

Now that I have had proof positive that this is actually happening I will also remind you that letting this feelings flow will also get across to any of the organisation snooping around on here as I know they now do just how I concert the facts in such a way that protocols, rules and any cloak and dagger baloney (technical term Lol) will simply not work and that there is now nothing to stop my blog doing some serious damage to their underhanded behaviour and corruption?!

Avoidance is simply no longer an option without it being self destructive.

Oops!

I would wager they still have copies of that magazine today?! Lol!

Sheila

I have absolutely no idea what you are taking about with the wheel clamp subject and being wrongly arrested for it.

I have never ever been wheel clamped. I am not sure whether you ate mixing me up with someone else or read a comment left by someone else. I do not always get time to read them.

Well yes I did think that chunky envelope was your solicitor. I thought you said you had already sent it to them?

The Police reference was towards Merseyside Police. Do not be fooled into thinking my entire blog is about you, it must certainly is not. It i there to simply make people aware of the possibilities and traps that exist. I went through hell repeatedly and my blog explains this because they're would be very few people able to live through what I did.

It is also there to teach my daughter and that is why I was involved with the Police. I have around ten hours of them lying on tape. That is mostly on the blog but not ALL of it is on the blog, not by a long shot.
Oh I just realised something, your saying that the letter you sent to a solicitor was for someone else?!
If this is the case and you are not working on behalf of bailiffs I will print as much. However I cannot go on an email or a letter sent to me. If and only IF you do not work on behalf of bailiff as some kind of damage limitation aspect then you have very bad impressions of yourself.

The endorsement was not wise.

Ignoring was not wise and rude. I myself am a professional person but do struggle because of my condition. But I see far too many do called professionals that seen to think that common courtesy they do not need to show. I would not be like this and never would be.

After all I have decided to read this email where I have not the previous two.

I will also publish this email. At the end of the day I cannot say that you do what I think you do. Because I simply do not know. I can only go on the impression I got.

It is my intention to reveal corruption where I find it out see clues to it there would be little point in going around lying and claiming things willy nilly. My blog would not last very long and would not be a good template for my daughter.

The bailiffs aggravated a condition and symptoms that I was unaware were all under the same thing. They had insisted for 13 years this was not possible and yet I can give you two, Charcot Marie Tooth and Fibromyalgia. I also read somewhere that Lupus is similar too.

Without this diagnosis I could not convey as well with you as I would have liked. Therefore from my point of view you did not take into consideration what the whole process had done to me.

I spent several years getting a hold of some of my symptoms and learning to control it. That was not easy.
Personally I did think you were OK and we did disk several times on the phone and I thought you were. But after getting some eight of my shoulders it was dropped back on me from a great height. The NHS refusing to diagnose me correctly did not help.

As for solicitors if they could pull their heads out of their own backsides and look at this blog they would see, add I hoped you originally would, that acting for me the two of us would be rather formidable. Instead I feel like Patrick McGoohan's character in that old series The Prisoner.

I hope that makes the position very clear.

Yours

Martin Haswell
--
Sent from myMail app for Android
Thursday, 20 February 2014, 08:40am +00:00 from Bailiff Advice Online <bailiffadvice@btconnect.com>:

Martin, 
Last night I read a major part of your BLOG and having done so,  I now have a greater understanding on your medical condition. Only on Monday I was assisting a lady with the same condition and I have been surprised at just how many people are diagnosed with the same.  

I was very surprised to read your comment on the BLOG yesterday regarding a solicitor ( and in particular a reference to an envelope which you though contained a letter from my solicitor). You know full well that the reference to a solicitor was NOT in relation to you at all. So why are you telling your 100,000 viewers that it is when you know that it is a lie. 

The second point that I found very surprising is that I could not find any reference at all to the way in which you had been arrested for cutting off a wheel clamp and that you had been CLEARED.  Surely a BLOG dedicated to exposing corruption would want this featured. As I said above, I managed to read a major part of the blog so the story about the police may well feature on a part of the BLOG that I have not yet managed to read. If so, perhaps you would be kind enough to post a link. 

As mentioned above, you do know that the reference to police was NOT in connection with you and yet you still stated on your BLOG that it was. I only make reference because when reading the awful way in which you have suffered at the hands of the NHS I do not know whether you are telling the truth on this subject either. I hoped that you were but as I say, it leave doubt in my mind. 

As previously mentioned, I do not consent to this email or any part of it being posted or referred to on your BLOG or any other forum or website or copied to anyone one else. 

Martin, despite your nastiness against me I really do wish you well. I look forward to reading the link about how you managed to expose the police for wrongdoing. 

Regards

Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment