Thursday 20 February 2014

THE BOTTOM LINE PART TWO - TOGETHER AS ONE VOICE

EDIT: I just noticed that yet again a number of posts have not bloody POSTED and added to this my keywords have all gone missing too!! Google at its most incompetent best or a didgy tablet PC?!

I was sent a copy and paste from a forum, have not looked to see which one.

In it the address of my blog is posted but the names of those in the printout are not me and not known to me. I need to look at it rather more closely to see that someone is not going around pretending to be me or claim that this blog is his.

When I said several times and from the beginning that you can use the blog and my data as you see fit it was NOT to do underhanded things not impersonate me, if that is what is happening here?!

It is simply to help people about the traps I feel victims to and to be wary. Also it does you that there is a hell of a great deal of lying out there in public offices.

It also tries to reach people that belong to one faction only because that is what has happened to them that your going about things all wrong! This in charge of these things having a Good Complex b need to get real. 

If your serious about the corruption and serious about wanting to stop it you need to lay down your differences and act together,

Together as ONE VOICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment