Saturday 8 February 2014

THE BIG CAT DIARIES

I know I stated a week or so ago that I will launch some attacks mid week and roughly Wednesday last.

You may have noticed that I did not?

You may well now have noticed that I just posted some and that one of these was the main one I was referring to? No, it wasn't.

That one got a little... you could say but will be printed out tomorrow and posted on Monday 9th February 2014. The day AFTER I send it I will post a copy of the letter on here along with who it is to.

Now prior to stating this about these mail attacks, I also stated that there was a two or three part post that will kind of sum things up in a roundabout way. They are still coming and I am having trouble remembering right now but I wrote two and did think of a third, or rather the prequel to the other two.

A read if them might remind me but these will have the word 'architects' in the titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment