Tuesday 18 February 2014

THE BAILIFF BLUES

I have had another email now making three.

I am not going to paste it in as the bailiff thing is just a very small section of this blog.

I read the first line and could not be focused, concentrating enough to carry on after reading about her being able to use swear words.

Funny how people who seen to have no morals develop them when they are hurt?

I may read her emails at some point but I really can't be bothered right now as I am in the middle of s big two day thing doing what she did not do with me, I am getting and advising someone going through a right old time of it, as they used to say.

One other fact is that I was told be Sheila that my case was the biggest she had ever come acrossb but not big enough to do as she says it even call me when she started she would.

Also thinks I am now going to do as she demands when I never even meet her?! I should have raised early on something was up as there was no eagerness to have me turn up with paperwork or even to pay it recorded delivery. Keen to get witness details though.

There that is a statement of facts and how it appeared to me because that is how it was. These were the things that occurred and how they occurred. I cannot be held responsible for the behaviour of others not the bad timing of others.

I was hurt and myself felt invaded and violated by what happened. I was annoyed with myself that I allowed myself to fall victim to it and swore I would return to the subject one day! Oddly I have yet to reach that day yet, despite it being forced upon me!

My email is as follows...

Sheila

I only read the first line of your LST email before I decided this was pointless.

Due to my condition which had a great many symptoms to it I lose concentration and focus. This is worse if I do not see the point in an endeavour.

I only starred the truth of what happened and I have now reiterated that on my blog, that is all my blog is.

I thought that you taught on a computing course?! A log is a diary more or less that one you allow people to read.

My blog also had the intention of helping others and to be perfectly frank the bailiff side of it is only a tiny fraction of it and not even close to the primary focus, the primary would be the NHS and the corruption therein. I have a dozen or so recordings of them lying.

I am not, repeat NOT, going to remove factual elements from my blog.

I also so no point in further contact and as someone who claimed to work in legal circles I am astonished that based purely on email alone from someone I only ever spoke to on the phone that I will go and do what you demand?!

You must have thought me extremely naïve?

Martin Haswell

No comments:

Post a Comment