Wednesday 12 February 2014

SEEKING OUT THE BEAGLES

After receiving a rather disappointing email reply from Brian Barr I then decided to do something a little different and earlier than I initially planned.

As part of the long drawn out process of finding and proving corruption, negligence, bone-idle ness and anything else I came across. It was natural if you assumed I would approach solicitors in getting justice or even simply highlighting problems within industries to various Ombudsman that I soul approach solicitors in larger numbers.

The guy I found earlier today was merely stumbled upon. So I went looking for more. I have a recording to in which I am told different things to the last one and I will post up tomorrow.

So after some thought I did a specific search to see if I could find more on solicitors of this kind familiar with Fibromyalgia.

I contacted a fair few and I contacted a Human Rights Group and I contacted The Law Society Gazette! I did not even know they had a gazette?!

There might be something else in there I cannot remember but there should be a fair few things to pay up over the next week or two?

Of course my predictions will be that nothing will come off it, nothing will be done about it, they won't even look on here let alone look at the evidence yadda yadda yadda...

No comments:

Post a Comment