Friday 14 February 2014

THE SHEER NUMBERS OF ALERTS

Well my word the weather seems to be getting worse where I am located?! 

I was going to go out but then it started to rain heavily so decided against it. The noise has been getting louder by the minute.

Also in my house when the wind is really strong my knocker... knocks!

It has been getting more frequent and louder with the knocks where it has subbed like I am the most popular person on the planet for the last hour?!

Lmfao!

This link to a BBC Report states that the number of food alerts is completely mind boggling at 479?! That is four hundred and seventy nine?!

Up until now I had thought the previous high of 195 a couple years back was bloody high. Cannot say that any more! My body word!!

Also hearing mixed things now as they are saying it will be much calmer next week? But then they said that this storm would not be as bad as the previous one two days ago and yet it sounds quite the opposite right now?!

They also said that there was a third storm too? But a friend said they had not heard that themselves and doubted what I said. So I showed them the front page of The Mirror and they shook their heads. I said something like well they keep changing their mind and they are still getting it wrong, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment