Tuesday 18 February 2014

MY VERY FIRST THREAT

First that of many and one again NOT the one I expected?! Thought it would be someone a lot bigger and harder in all honesty?! Lol!

Well knock yourself outl I must say that this is a surprise!

Tonight I was going through an account that I do not look at a great deal when I spotted an email that looked familiar and caused me to do a double take!

The lady who was all over me like a rash while I was in one hell of a state and then vanished along with my witness sent me an email.She threatened legal action against me, odd as I only explained what happened at the time, lol.

She complained about my excerpts from my blog being posted about all over the  gaff, nice to know but I be nothing about this. I have answered and starred in a roundabout way that she was wrong, she DID have an association with JBW Group and that she vanished at the same time my witness did.

Ialso stated it was odd that she threatened to take legal action against the truth and that she can be my guest. She took the trouble of including the email/letter to the solicitor, or I think it was I am really not interested enough to read it.

I told her she was brave because none of my other enemies have had the balls tomake legal threats, Lol.

I will NOT be removing this blog or anything on it, so there. How dare you come to me after your behaviour and lack of professionalism or common courtesy and that IS if you are innocent of course? Lol!

Now I have written a response and I am TEMPTED not to send it to show her the same rudeness she showed me?! But in the end I sent it.

If she did not have connections to JBW Group than being extremely naive to enough to ensure a bunch of large scale crooks maybe she will think twice before treating anybody else so badly. A case of one set of rules for them and another for others.

Except I was wrongly pigeon holed by a great many organisations and Ms Harding the only reason you did not hear of this sooner is that I dealt with enemies far greater than you or JBW Group!

I have now noticed there are two or three emails from her and a long explanation of how she is not involved with JBW Group. Hmm can you actually take someone to city over the truth because you have been naive and rude?! Lol.

Isaid it before and I will say it again just to make it permanent....

Sheila Harding offrred to help me via a website called Consumer Action Group. She starred that my case was unlike any other she has ever heard about. She then failed to contact me on a number of times and dates. She then asked for my evidence and the name and phone number of my witness. The witness disappeared along with Sheila and I fight I had done something wrong as I was in a right mess at the time. But then the people who out me in touch with the witness were also the people who built the custom designed mountain bike they stole from me. They also stated he had mysteriously vanished and the fact that both of these people vanished without a trace...

...well that IS what happened and along with the endorsement and rudely ignoring my emails there is only one possible conclusion I could come to!

As for Sheila stating she was hurt... WELL NOW YOU KNOW HOW YOU MADE ME FEEL BUT I HAVE NO RIGHT TO LEGAL REPRESENTATION FOR MAJOR CRIMES AGAINST ME WHILE THOSE WITH MONEY can take someone to court for hire they felt.

If you do not like it Sheila then I am afraid to say you should not have done what you did, no matter what the facts are! 


So knock yourself out.


EMAIL...


Good evening Martin,

 

I am writing to you today as it has been brought to my attention that you are once again continuing to post highly offensive comments about me personally on a BLOG that you started quite some time ago regarding your dreadful complaint about JBW Bailiffs and the London Borough of Waltham Forest.

 

Your ‘BLOG’ and your criticism of me personally has been used many times by Jason Bennison on the Bailiff Help Forum. I have lost count with the number of times that he has posted a copy of your BLOG on his forum in a deliberate attempt to try to infer that I have some sort of ‘association’ with JBW Group. This comment is completely untrue and it would seem that the basis of Jason Bennison’s ‘claim’ stems from my ‘endorsement’ of the JBW Bailiff Pocket Book that was published in 2007.

 

In a few moments time I will be sending to you a copy of an email that I had sent to my solicitor a few weeks ago to outline the part that I had played in the ‘Pocket Book’ almost seven year ago. In that email you will also see that I have exhibited for my solicitor a copy of an email from the Author of the JBW Bailiff Pocket Book which outlines my ‘involvement’. I would hope after reading the document that you will come to realise that you have be fed some pretty poor information about me. I hope that you will reflect on this.

 

As I have known of your health problems I did not feel the need to contact you to correct your BLOG and I am only doing so now as once again your BLOG has been featured on the Bailiff Help Forum. I am very shocked indeed that you have felt it necessary to once again embarrass me and in particular, given  that the last time that you and I communicated you had sent to me a very detailed email (a copy of which is below) and where your opening statement was to apologise for insulting me.

 

I would suggest that you carefully read a copy of my email dated 19th May 2010  ( a copy of which is below) and then read your email in reply dated the same date (also copied below).

 

I would hope that after re-reading the emails that you will  remove or better still, to apologise openly on  your BLOG for the distress that you have caused to me and continue to cause to this present day.

 

Martin, I wish you well but I also want to ensure that you know how desperately hurt I am but your comments.

 

This email to you is private and I do not consent to any parts of it being published or your BLOG or featuring on any forums or copied to any other persons.

 

Kind  regards

 

Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment