Sunday 9 February 2014

LAPPING AT THE DOOR

My word!

I have been wondering for awhile now, about two weeks, if the flooding will affect London and the River Thames?! After all it seems to have affected almost everywhere else when you look at the new reports!

Tonight I saw this and what with the latest claims about no end in sight for the treacherous weather and I am starting to wonder if will be half way yo my front garden when I look out my bedroom window one morning?!

Still like Enfield Council, whatever brave bailiff and the city's are about to find out, I do not have much to lose in every respect!!

Lol!

Here is a link whereby alerts have started to be given in respect if the River Thames, in Surrey and Buckinghamshire, so I imagine it will not take much more rain for the busiest part of the UK to suddenly become affected?!

Damn!

Severe flood warnings for Thames http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26111598

No comments:

Post a Comment