Monday 17 February 2014

EMAIL TO PC WORLD

I have been through four of these devices and all four have been faulty!!!

I exchanged one faulty one straight for another faulty one and now have to take one back while they still have the other!!!

On mine you have five buttons on the bottom of the page but the outside two have gone missing?!
These are the Direct Stylus buttons on lasso and palm detection.

Here is the email I have now sent off and I think I had an acknowledgement email while I was writing this out?!

EMAIL...

Dear Sirs

Just prior to Christmas I purchased three Abbey Tegra Note 7s.

Two have become faulty one in a few days which was exchanged for another one and one has had to be sent off.

You are currently in possession of that one still but I am told today the one I exchanged is refusing to charge also, YET AGAIN! These were Christmas present for children based upon seeing my one that I purchased for them!

That is three faulty devices out of three!

That leaves mine. All three had an odd issue that when the battery was exhausted you would need to charge them for 30 minutes to stand any chance of getting them to turn on.

But mine, however, is behaving oddly in other ways too?! Despite having updated three times my lasso and palm detection buttons started to go missing and return at another point. Now, however, they have gone missing completely and yet this is why I purchased them in the first place!! Added to that I seem to lose text I have written out and as I primarily bought this device to be able to add content to my blogs this has become infuriating! Added to this both blog apps of Google's Blogger and WordPress keep freezing and losing texts. Sometimes they found post desire me only posting once?!

The mother I bought the other two devices for us furious! She bought one for her older daughter to take to New York and she left yesterday and had to leave the device behind!!

I will also tell you that I have emailed nVidia about this and I have also written to Google to about this and other issues concerning their products!

I would like an explanation... FORTHWITH!

Yours faithfully

Martin Haswell BSc

Please complete as many of the fields below in order to help us resolve your query as quickly and efficiently as possible. 

Thank you.

Name: Martin Haswell

No comments:

Post a Comment