Thursday 20 February 2014

BLASTING THE IDIOT

I have just blasted the idiotic Know How team at OC World!

I have sent them two very simple emails about changing this tablet PC for another and that I have had for sperate ones and everyone faulty?!

Also remember it's their brand.

I have had two email replies and yet not only do they NOT remark at all about swapping the tablet for a DIFFERENT ONE, they also cannot read not cannot count?!

Already being insulted with the above meaning they did not read the email in full they then ask me to bring in THE faulty tablet?! Four tablets one been changed, one they just fixed, all four of them faulty so that means I have to take TWO TABLETS to their store!! Not one!!

I ask, as it is THEIR BRAND, what the issue is with these tablets, as after all I have had for and ask for have failed!! Ergo there IS AN ISSUE!!

They answer by telling me they cannot tell me by email what is wing with mine?!

I point out very rudely, as I have already been to the store times over these devices and now have to go at least TWO more times yet, that they are the bloody idiots and do not talk to me as if you assume I am because it is bloody obvious they have not bothered to read any of my emails at all, just hitting reply and spouting utter garbage!

I really get annoyed when I have now sent off six emails and one letter and only should need to send off one bloody email! I also should have only been to their store three times at the very MOST, but that will now 6 times at least!!

KNOW HOW? KNOW NOTHING, more like?!

Lol!

EMAIL...

Dear Mr Haswell

Thank you for your email regarding your Advent tablets.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you have been having.

Should the item have a fault then please can you take it into store for a repair to be arranged.

Alternatively you can contact us on 0844 561 1234 (open 24/7) to troubleshoot the issues over the phone and book a repair if needed.

We would not be able to determine the cause of the issues without either troubleshooting the issue over the phone or by performing a repair at our repair centre.

Kind regards,

Michael
KnowHow Technical
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This e-mail (and any attachment) has been sent from a PC belonging to DSG Retail Limited (Registered No 504877) or another company in the Dixons Retail PLC group, registered office Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 7TG.
If you receive it in error, please tell us by return and then delete it from your system; you may not rely on its contents nor copy/disclose it to anyone.
Opinions, conclusions and statements of intent in this e-mail are those of the sender and will not bind any Dixons Retail PLC company unless confirmed by an authorised representative independently of this message. We do not accept responsibility for viruses; you must scan for these.
Please note that e-mails sent to and from the Dixons Retail PLC group are routinely monitored for record keeping, quality control and training purposes, to ensure regulatory compliance and to prevent viruses and unauthorised use of our computer systems.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Sirs

Will first off that is odd as I do not recall asking you for a diagnosis as this would be STUPID! Please read the emails in full and note that the letters after my name refer to the fact I studied computing at university!
I MAY have requested what the issue with these devices are as, if I have to join the dots for you YET AGAIN, I have had FOUR DEVICES and they stew ALL FAULTY!!

Note would you prefer that I give you some lessons in the laws of averages too to explain how the fact that 100% of FOUR devices means that there IS an issue and the fact that the Advent name is YOUR?!

Please do not talk to me like I am an idiot and get your bloody facts correct you Muppet!!

I also stated that I want a different tablet for mine and not interested in what you bloody think about it's fault add if I want a different product I won't give a bloody monkeys, WILL I?!

Of your going to talk like bloody idiots please be aware that all this get published on a blog and I have attached 100,000 people this far and gain a couple of thousand each week now!!

Martin Haswell BSc
▶ Show quoted text

No comments:

Post a Comment