Monday 17 February 2014

BAILING ON THE IFS AND KICKING BUTTS

There certainly is more and more developments occurring of late and it is speeding up.

As well as one website I am linked to suddenly going very nuts, my likes and followers have increased on another site.

I also seem to have acquired my first help ever but I have no idea to what extent they can help if they can do anything at all. In fact they sent me since advice guides on a series of processes I have already been through?!

I have contacted them and given them links to separate sexton's of the blog that cousins scanned reports and a link to a recorded phone call with NHS England.

They have designed everything so that the majority of us normal folk have no rights whatsoever and no one will uphold the law for us either. They used to joke about one set of rules for them and another for us but it is now very literally all the laws are for them and NONE are for us. I have known this to be true for quite sometime and if there is one fight I will rise to...

... it is the fight against the impossible.

Tonight someone contacted me via Hangouts. He said he thought that my run in with previous bailiffs appalling, in a roundabout way. He told me of a website regarding bailiff help and I myself have registered. I may post up something when I can but my posts simply cannot be short so I do like to sit down and make them report like so easily understood if I can. That needs time allocation.

In the meantime I will post up the bailiff website here...

http://www.bailiffhelpforum.co.uk

They also seem to be aware that some other sites are traps like I stated on here in long since past posts of mine.

In fact I can credit CAG and those that intercepted and tricked me for all that I have done since. Because through that site I realised just how and why the crooks and criminals are do confident and that I was right about the NHS. In fact that little incident sealed their own fate as I remembered one last thing and I regained and retuned my secret weapon.

Yes I have had a secret weapon all along and I plan to reveal what this secret weapon is. I have referred to the three part Architects series and a big reveal in the third one. It will have a number of staggering aspects to it that will not be immediately obvious but when I explain it when the time comes will be so simply obvious and the fact it should have been shouted by the criminal types who should have done there homework that it will start and encourage an absolute barrage of backlashes the likes of which they in pier have never seen before and never will again on this scale.

But before I start the laughter I have to leave the breadcrumbs. Also thousands upon thousands of people have had their lives turned upside down while vampire journalists hover on their periphery vision waiting to ask an obviously upsetting question designed to make them cry on camera!

Once this is over with and more breadcrumbs in posts and of course the penultimate part of the series I will then post it up.

Probably the second out third week in March at a guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment