Sunday 23 February 2014

A BIZARRE WARNING

EDIT: I just noticed that yet again a number of posts have not bloody POSTED and added to this my keywords have all gone missing too!! Google at its most incompetent best or a didgy tablet PC?! No post os this more relevant to than this one, lol.

This is quite...strange.

Now I am going to explain this exactly as it happened but I did not catch every word that was spoken.
This God damn phone! They are slowing the phone down top make me buy another one. I have used single core 800MHz CPU phones make this dual core 1GHz phone look like its (just replaced 'its' writer '76ers' whatever the FECK that is) going backwards in time!

Really nasty and added to its damn faults I currently want to stamp on it, lol.

Right I was at a friends shop where I bumped into two other friends. I left to go down the town centre and one mate came with me. Once there I went into TK Maxx and parted company to find a loo.

I bought a new cap I have been after for weeks and left the store and walked around the shipping precinct to WH Smith. I came out of there and turned right to cross at the Pelican crossing to go into Phones 4 U. No guesses as to why.

As I was slowing down there was a guy walking up alongside me on my left. As I saw him out of the corner of my eye I noticed he was owning forward and I thought out must be someone I know?
I looked and there was a guy about fifty quiet silver rimmed spectacles looking straight at my face yet I had never seen this guy before

He said hi and I replied, hello.

He seemed normal enough with well groomed hair and dressed a but outdoorsy with cargo trousers of a light tan colour.

But outer was what he then said next that was odd.

As we waited for the lights to change he then stated that you should be careful about crossing the road as you can get guy by a car and killed?!

He talked on some more and seem to be studying what I was looking at which was the Phones 4 U store directly opposite. The road cleared with cars and while the wait sign was still lit I walked across the road. He immediately followed and tried to come top along side me as I was stepping onto the kerb.

As he did he became transfixed with the door and I immediately slowed so that he went inside before me and war still talking as if I was there and I turned right before entering leaving fun inside on his own. I crossed bank over the road return went inside Maplins before going on top Tesco for shopping.

In fact I have typed this little but out as I walk home and an almost there now, lol.

I normally now the severely mental health people locally as I have been here awhile. But this guy I had never seen before and just did not appear as if he might be one at all.

A little odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment