Thursday 16 January 2014

AGATHA CHRISTIE THEY AIN'T

What triggers a terrorism arrest is what the linked report asks.

I would say from what I see on TV and read in the papers is getting out of bed the wrong side?!

Lmao!

I would say from experience is holding them by the hand and walking them down the road just as the bomb goes off?!

Lmao!

Indeed I did exactly this and recordings of suspects along with the ENTIRE HOME OFFICE UK BORDER AGENCY FILE to one if them can be found freely available on this VERY BLOG!

Then when they DO realise and find the cells in Manchester and Birmingham they then claim that it was their illegal SNOOPING that did it?!

I can assure you that when the security services rang me for more information and before calling me a bloody genius for the umpteenth time they had no bloody clue about any of the THREE cells!!

The funny thing is they fully appreciated that I was a genius and then thought they could outwit me and lay claim to my hard work and use it to excuse their illegalities?!

Oh dear! Lol!

The Police were involved too and they lied through their teeth repeatedly and lied to my daughter too who was involved! I have ten hours if then recorded, 5 from just one session here in my house. Even when the app stopped because the file went over a gigabyte and right under their noses I said "oh excuse me a minute my smartphone had dropped its Internet connection!" And pressed the record button once again with a big sound wave shooting up and down on the screen!

Lmao!

What triggers a terrorism arrest? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25753480

No comments:

Post a Comment