Monday 20 January 2014

THE MUPPET SHOW PART TWO

I simply burst out laughing when I saw the second Muppet of the evening being caught on a camera meant for Foxes in wildlife presenter Simon King's garden.

You think that people might start catching on to hire the Internet works and how cheap and numerous cameras are with most people owning at least two and a smart phone?!

The bungling burglar of the century.

I bet he died when he saw this, or will when he does see it?!n No matter how bad things have been for me I have NEVER stooped so low. Not low at all towards others ever. This is true and I have saved a few lives in my time but never hurt anyone. Ooh if my old GP Surgery is wading through this they are not going to like that last sentence! Lol!

BBC presenter films burglary suspect http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-25814261

No comments:

Post a Comment