Saturday 25 January 2014

THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION CONTINUATION

Arrrg!!! I just typed out a long post when I am pushed for time as I have an ultrasound scan on kidneys they are suspect of?!

Thank you GOOGLE!!

Start again but shorter...

Do not know why probably because I am fecked and not even up but a week or so ago I started looking for Ombudsman that I had not contacted before.

So before I go rushing around the house now due to Google releasing substandard software that is not stable, fully integrated NOR understand the proper English Language I will quickly your out the ones in the list that I have contacted.

It is not all the list, done I could not find and I still have many of the other list...

... but with those I have contacted and those I have now found the total number of Ombudsman, or organisations I contacted, tipped over 50!

HIGH PAY CENTRE

SERVICES COMPLAINTS COMMISSION FOR THE ARMED FORCES

REMOVALS INDUSTRY OMBUDSMAN SCHEME umm err and...

REMOVALS OMBUDSMAN

PENSIONS OMBUDSMAN

OFFICE OF THE IMMIGRATION SERVICES COMMISSIONER

JUDICIAL APPOINTMENTS & CONDUCT OMBUDSMAN

INDEPENDENT ADJUDICATOR OF HIGHER EDUCATION

Funny when I met the Dean at Middlesex University over being screwed over he failed to mention this OMBUDSMAN?!

Now for the record sorry if the BOLD is all over the pace.  This blogger app is abysmal in so many ways that I want my money back now for the TABLET PC and want to go buy a small laptop just for the bedroom?!

Added to this Swype sd, suddenly stops working as it did just then JUST AS I was about to explain that which I is why I left in the 'sd'. Also it out loves to type 'I'd' instead of 'is'. When the bold plays up and you try to change it the shop freezes?! As it did minutes ago losing everything I typed out?!

So they are having trouble with... Well simple text and word processing. Oops CAPS LOCK is nothing of the kind and switched itself off in certain situations?! Guaranteed way to achieve this is to switch to another app, so multi tasking difficult too eh, and back again. Do this and the caps lock is suddenly off and your cursor gets transported from the end of the post to the BEGINNING?!

If you fail to remember and you have been using the BOLD at all... well I can tell you what happens next will just leave you scratching your head!

It ends up a mess if the short version.

Oh and when it tours out the wing EUR, err we, err wrong wired, err we, err wing word, err wrong word, WOOHOO, sometimes when you click on the alternative weird options a large windows appears WITHOUT the weird you clicked on and you cannot get rid of it!! You have to click on one if the very wing words, very wring weirs, very wing weird, very wing words, very wrong words, WOOHOO, and the highlight, delete, re-type?!

Oops so much for a quick run through, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment