Saturday 25 January 2014

THE CRUSHING CRESCENDOS

I wonder if my enemies like classical music?

I am rather partial to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart myself. Along with others there is a Faure requiem I have been looking for, for a very long time.

I do so like Richard Wagner's The Ring too but certain pieces. I would like to hear the whole thing but life is to short! Lol! In fact I could reel off, see that... REEL OFF LOL, quite a few other names like Mussorgsky, Prokofiev, Johann Strauss of course. Oh but then it would then be criminal not to mention Beethoven with these names. Ahem, or Grieg!

Will you get the idea. I do love classical music but since I had trouble relaxing and focusing I have found myself not enjoying it as much as I used to. Not stopping for 5 minutes does not help either.

But when I think of the coming months I think of Vivaldi and The Four Seasons. Using a quarter of violins to create music that often sounds as if crater and created as well as emanating from the vocal chords of angels themselves?!

So what I know hope to take place in the next 6 months is a quadruple quarter of crescendos of sorts.

I still have to set off a few more alarms but there has been a pattern slowly emerging for many, many months now. Due to my own cunning the subjects I have covered, or more accurately enemies, have hit the headlines in an ever growing frequency. This is because my posts have increased in frequency and the number of visitors is rapidly hitting dangerously embarrassing levels. There is also something of a delayed reaction too sand it is this I have noticed more than anything else.

So the forecast is stormy weather for the next six months then! This storm will grow in intensity to the point that most will fell that they will not be able to turn their heads for setting my subjects hitting them square in the face!

Phew!! I am glad about this because I seriously need to take a relaxing break, but first I need to slowly reeducate myself on how to relax!

Would not know where to begin right now!

Lmao!

No comments:

Post a Comment