Friday 31 January 2014

GREAT MAN CHASES HEART

I saw this today and I had no idea that Abraham Lincoln stated this!

He must have been a wise man indeed and I did see the film which I like a great deal more than I thought I would?!

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts
- Abraham Lincoln

This is a man I could have a conversation with. Unfortunately he has to go on the deceased list of...

1) Dr Carl Sagan
2) Patrick Moore
3) Abraham Lincoln

The living list would be...

1) Stephen Hawking
2) Stephen Fry (hmm all Stephens Lol)
3) Couple of other Scientists whose names I cannot recall!

Hmm I am sure I am missing some names here but my excuse is it is late and I am tired and things are... FOGGY.

No comments:

Post a Comment