Saturday 25 January 2014

GOVERNMENT WASTED TAX

Blimey, my specific stories seem rio be coming out thicker and faster these days?!

Yet another one in a long list that had choice out in recent years if this I have alluded to a great many times. In fact you may note from old posts...umm very old posts that I have ripped crap out if various public offices for being totally incompetent when it comes to IT. This included Local Councils, the Police, the NHS, the DWP and a number of others!

Indeed this particular level of total incompetence made me realise that I could do what I have done, collect what I have done and then very royally screwing over every single industry I have covered on here. Then use the Internet and computers to totally obliterate them!

Most unfortunately this would include going through the proper channels with each one taking an inordinate amount of time to compete. Because they also waste money fecking taking forever.

But this in itself was going in my favour.

Indeed so does the PROPER use of the English Language and something else I have long since championed?!

Indeed it works to this day had done since I started posting and works right here in this very blog!

Well I did day that time works in my favour as do the simple numbers where before long the very notion of pure coincidence inky considered by the most STUPID AND NAIVE?!

Oh sorry I got side tracked there, deliberately I might add, which Dolores me to now strike further fear into those now scouting this blog for the implications to come!!

Oops I got distracted yet again jabbering those 6 inch nails into the coffins as I am trying to get to explain another phrase I have used throughout the lady 18 months...

...EVERY INDUSTRY WAS SET TRAPS FOR AND WILL BE REVEALED FOR THE SELFISH GREEDY END CUT OFF TWATS THAT THEY ARE!!

When I use words I mean them literally. When I state that I attack every industry on here and that I believe that crimes have long since been performed against the British people, I do so LITERALLY.

I DO NOT MEAN MOST INDUSTRIES.

I DO MEAN ALL INDUSTRIES!

DICKWADS! LOL!

Government 'abused by IT suppliers' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-25884915

No comments:

Post a Comment