Sunday 15 December 2013

INTEL GETTING PICKLED

After one large company deserting greedy Intel now Facebook are going the same?!

Why did I use that exclamation mark? Oh yeah that it had taken so long for companies to realise that Intel only push boundaries and play fair when firstly others source then to and secondly they get found out that they do not play fair! Lol.

I for one see this as double good news as I did not suit rusty the other big company, whose name escapes me, already did. Lol.

I could not be happier as just like Microsoft is now learning you cannot go around assuming you are to of the world and stay there using bullying tactics instead of research and development.

Largely because they set something else up...badly...to then want to take over and control.

Now Facebook Is Looking At Dumping Intel For ARM http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2013/12/15/now-facebook-is-looking-at-dumping-intel-for-arm/

No comments:

Post a Comment