Tuesday 10 December 2013

DUNCAN DOUGHNUT

Well I will be a monkeys uncle!

I have never like Dragons Den not why if the money people that appear in it, except maybe with one exception.

Friends used to watch this program and I would give them a lecture on who they were, what they are doing and quite HOW they were doing it! No doubt there will have been previous posts by me on that one?!

I did think, or rather hope, that someone would wake up and smell the coffee?!

According to a BBC Panorama program, which may our may not have already aired, it seems that the Comic Relief funds have been handled by one of them! On top of this the money has been invested in firms that produce alcohol, tobacco and arms. Odd as they campaign against war, conflicts and groups battling disease like tuberculosis, a fifth of cases caused by tobacco.

Duncan Ballantyne had been linked to all these funding and investments. Oh dear.

Also bizarre as post of my Freedom of Information drive The Charities Commission was one organisation I requested details from as regards funding! Lol.

Also of interest if that thus far I have had maybe two dozen responses acknowledging my request and the Advertising Standards Authority state they are not bound by the terms of FOI so bugger off as they are privately funded?!

Privately funded? An organisation that is supposed to police advertising by...PRIVATE FIRMS?!?! LMAO!

Comic Relief funds invested in arms http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25273024

No comments:

Post a Comment