Wednesday 20 November 2013

WHEN TWO BECOME ONE

Well you just knew it was coming. Well I knew it was coming, lol.

I said it before and I will say it again that to do this to true British people, I.e. not those not USING the country for their own devilish, murderous and demented reasons, there is a word for this...

...TREASON!

Maybe I am wrong but what represents a country is its people. Not an individual, our group of individuals whether that be a government or a monarchy. These are NOT the country. So when you act against said countries entire public you therefore betray that country. Ergo treason.

There is nothing on Earth that can explain away these acts...nothing. Not without giving credit to a number of unsavoury groups with the either ends if the spectrum with the word 'extreme' attached to them.

Also it makes a mockery of democracy, which had been made a mockery of anyway, by the very people that utter it in every bloody sentence when cameras or microphones are in the vicinity.

US and UK struck secret deal to allow NSA to 'unmask' Britons' personal data - http://pulse.me/s/CgMMQ

No comments:

Post a Comment