Wednesday 20 November 2013

WHEN THE DARK APPEARS AS LIGHT

Hmm, I see this report on the phone hacking trial concerning The News of the World and the headline made me think.

I have mentioned several times, especially of late, that front line staff along with help line staff react with astonishment. They think your mad when you claim to be a victim of corruption and seem to think that if anything like that was occurring that they would be aware of it.

I state that they are being completely dumb and naive to think this as it would hardly be kept under wraps for very long. I have not been able to show this in a post whereby I could them decide that I had given a goods example...until now!

Enter The News Of The World and their phone hacking. Annoyed I had not realised earlier this was a good example one read of the title of this report and i realised I had overlooked this.

Here the secret meetings where only between a select few, though the knowledge of hacking was more widespread.

In a public office and even private firms, where refurbished shite is sold as new and not news media, most skullduggery would be far easier to keep under wraps. Yet they were hacking phones for bloody years and got away with it?! But eventually become more widely known until it was too widely known and leaked out. Because there were many reporters becoming aware and done even stating to use the method.

But a company receiving a shipment that originated overseas and was from America instead of...say Japan would be bloody easy to keep secret. It could work that only the owner of the company need know. The driver who picks up the container and delivery to a warehouse located wherever need not know.

Only STICKERS or SEALS would, and DID, give the game away. Lol.

Phone-hacking trial told of secrecy at News of the World - http://pulse.me/s/D8uwY

No comments:

Post a Comment