Tuesday 19 November 2013

TIME TO BAKE COOKIES

I am a long time lover of computers with a Single Honours Bachelor of Science Degree in the subject.

But I bloody will hate cookies and think they are just used and abused to drive us to despair in the long pursuit of big piles of money?!

Targeted adverts indeed. What am I a bloody sheep?! There are sheep already and done of these I refer to as iSheep. There are also many other yours no doubt many under the illusion they are intelligent despite doing things that suggest otherwise, lol.

I think its time to sort out many things to make the World Wide Web a nicer place to spend your time?!

I have seen some signs that this could be stating to happen, if only just talk right now.

Google settles Safari tracking case for $17 million - http://pulse.me/s/AZWUG

No comments:

Post a Comment