Wednesday 20 November 2013

THE MUSIC OF A DOZEN DEATHS

Are they for real?!

Cyclists start dying on the roads of London and they come up with the banking of headphones?!

I have never worn headphones while cycling despite living on the very outskirts of London. It would be completely stupid to do that while cycling. I have also NEVER witnessed anyone else cycling with headphones on...EVER!

So where in the world did this come from? Are they trying to tell me that still these cyclists were in the heart of London's traffic listening to their headphones?! I very much doubt it.

More likely they had headphones in bags or pockets and someone thought they would blame the accidents on them?

I just do not get it. I have just never seen anyone do anything this naive nor have I heard of any cyclist friends ever day they have seen anyone do this!

Just because headphones are there does not mean they were wearing them! Of and of course they should be banned from wearing them too.

After cyclists' deaths, TfL moves headphones ban a step closer - http://pulse.me/s/Cp5Ss

No comments:

Post a Comment