Friday 29 November 2013

THE DEVIL WITHOUT A FIDDLE

Our rather...speak if the devil and he shall appear.

Just mentioned Savile in one of my last posts and up he pops!

I am not quite sure how many hospitals have been under investigation already regarding Jimmy Savile but this report states that another 19 more are facing being investigated!

Who do I sound surprised as I should not be. But I am. Because its just so bloody shocking! Really puts my claims not only into perspective but despite them not needing it these provide then with some meaning of truth by not being nearly so shocking.

My faith in investigative reporting is being rekindled. Despite it only being The Guardian until today. Oh OK The Independent to a lesser degree.

Savile: 19 More Hospitals Face Investigation - http://pulse.me/s/HtpqS

No comments:

Post a Comment