Tuesday 19 November 2013

THE BATS ARE IN THE BELFRY

This Toronto Mayor Rob Ford fiasco has had me puzzled.

I cannot quite believe he was allowed to go on as long as he has not the media circus that has followed him!

The man has serious issues, that is for sure but how it has all continued as long as it has both with him and his job and the trail of reporters he leaves in his wake everywhere he goes?!

I cannot help but think that either someone somewhere is keeping this going for some bizarre reason.

Or that someone is pandering to a very large audience sure to having fringe benefits?! Like a book deal further down the line? When he is not mayor anymore possibly being one example!

Baffling and boring.

'I'm not perfect': Defiant Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he can lead - http://pulse.me/s/B95Qy

No comments:

Post a Comment