Monday 11 November 2013

STATISTICS REVEAL WORRYING TRUTH

And it is pretty disgusting but not surprising.

I have revealed these facts several times regarding my own experience as well as the recorded evidence. It involved Wirral Council & Merseyside Police. After solving the problems, with some shocking revelations and discoveries along the way to deal with, today I am still in the dark as to whether those guilty of ignoring the facts and falsifying them too have had justice brought against them?!

Despite all my endeavours and my divulging of the facts I am still very curiously ignored by everyone. Skin except for those that use my facts and data whether they asked if they can use it or not.

There simply if no excuse for the fact that they place vehicle crime over the lives and welfare of children. They have known about this got a very long time now and I have posted about this on here over a year ago! The recording I posted on here of the Police Detectives who travelled 250 miles to interview me for 5 hours taking a statement was done over a year previous to starting the blog!

I also made it clear that there were startling similarities from Local Council to Local Council which included the procedures, protocols as will as the lies so I had wagered that this was right across England at least! But nothing. So two years later here is a crap report stating that (ONLY) Yorkshire Police are doing this?!

The News Media are as much to blame for the terrible things to happen to children just as much as the Police are. Because they have IGNORED both me and the data in this blog for two years. The fact is that two backbench MPs come on here and asked me by email back in January (2013) if they could use the data and send posts to the media?!

Now maybe the MPs kept my name, ie their source, quiet while they attacked Conservative MPs in the House of Commons? So selfish and disregarding the plights of other people primarily children.

Now maybe it turns out that they HAVE seen it and passed this on to the Media too?

There have been many things I divulged on here that have emerged into the limelight that is the News Media but only fragments. Lines I recognised that were things I typed right here on this blog out just the various subject matters.

But then this was just another perfect aspect of my blog and my endeavours. I worked alone and I worked against an event spread across an extremely wide spectrum of public offices and private companies.

There were various ways I could see my subjects crop up and obvious one-liners might be one and too many stories in subjects I cover being another.

Of course this would be just handing them things on a plate and that they could simply decide not top acknowledge me and just chase after their own stories using my data as leads.

Not exactly rocket science now is it?

I kind of gave everyone an excuse to do this, capitalise on the endeavours of others by stating quite clearly both on here as well as on the sets of four DVDs that I sent to all the major national tabloids over 18 months ago, that they can DO WITH THE DATA as they see fit.

But indeed what I did beforehand is paint a perfect work of art. A work of art that over time I would recognise. No matter how little and seemingly distanced work of others might appear.

I would like to apologise by the way for the amount of Google Ads on my blogs. Their handling and implementation of Blogger, were this is hosted, is not very good. There was no way of my knowing if the ads were working and I assumed there was something I did wrong. Made worse by the fact that in the setup section called 'Layout' you cannot see the Ads so cannot remove them. I have attempted half a dozen times to contact Google about this but I am just ignored. I tried their help forum that had their LOGO in the corner buy turns out that no one from Google is on there and those that are, are somewhat mostly jumped up jobsworths that like to feel important and look like they work for Google but do not know much and get things wrong.

The weird thing if this had actually been costing me money, FACT, and yet Google will not speak to you unless your receiving the minimum monthly payments from their adverts?! That is £60 each month in case you were wondering, or $100 US Dollars. So petty stupid huh?! Their ads are costing me money but won't contact me because I am not making enough money?!

Remember that it is over a year now I have been working on this along with my other dozen blogs or so, lol.

Bad work area, tiny on fact, little and crap equipment to use. Missing many things to do what I need to. Fourteen blogs, two dozen organizations battled against and a couple of other things I've been trying to get off the ground for ages! Oh yes and do not forget the Fibromygia, Hiatus Hernia, magical Inguinal Hernia and Oesophagitis. Oh yes and only a mobile broadband connection via a Motorola Atrix that has a dozen faults, plays up and sold to me as new by Very Catalogue and Shop Direct they refused to deal with and now taking me to court for?!

I think I have covered the most important key points in that last paragraph? Lol. Oh over than the fact that there is no help to you...

1- Finding a Job JOB CENTRE
2- Working for YourselfJOB CENTRE
3- If you are disabled DWP/Atos
4- If you are innocent LEGAL AID

But despite all this all those responsible and in power think they can continue or regardless! Treating everyone as iSHEEP and iOSTRICHES  so that they behave as naive, stupid our just do not want to know and bury their heads in the sand, lol.

Well that is a great plan! That is until enough people are affected do that they have either seen the light by first hand experience or watched someone they love become affected. The other way is that enough people see things on the news to know that either they or their loved ones cannot avoid being affected before very long. Well that was where my plan sort of came in, lol.

Of course if the media were free to report what they wanted and reported what was important to the country there would not be a problem. Except that it has taken two years this far.

South Yorkshire Police still giving priority to vehicle crime over child exploitation, says watchdog - http://pulse.me/s/x9pGn

No comments:

Post a Comment