Friday 15 November 2013

POP UP BLOCKER THE CULPRIT

As some may see the ads are cut right down to nest to nothing.

I am pleased to see that it DID turn out that the Pop Up Blocker was hiding the ad blocks in the layout screen! As this is a design screen for the blogs I am completely surprised that the Pop Up affected this and I owe someone of Google's Adsense Forum a big thank you.

Dayam! Never thought I would have said that 6 months ago, lol.

And damn I am in a lot of pain this morning!! Jesus, woke up in dire agony with my back. Sitting down doing this stuff, removing offending ads of all my blogs....emailing court with facts and have to pay Eon again...DAMN just remembered they want me to read the meter to but IO only received the bill about 8 weeks ago and they say it was due the 5th November?! Grr...

No comments:

Post a Comment