Tuesday 19 November 2013

PLEASE KISS THE COOK

Well I have laid claim to a great many things throught this blog eistence up until now.

I have provided to details of my other dozen blogs and the different interests I have and that they are many indeed. I have also explained that I do not nor have not cover them either on their own blog or within the posts of others....

...until now.

I did say that I was not lazy and I did exxercise on and off and I have provided etails of my passion for martial arts and Wing Chun Kung Fu in particular. I also love Mountain Bikes and Cycling.

I just MAY have stated that I can also ... COOK ...

One Chilli Con Carne please! ...

 Fry some onions with some Cayenne Pepper

 Throw chopped tomatoes, more Cayenne Pepper and some Water mixed with Tablespoon of cornflour

 Chuck in some kidney beans and maybe some more CAYENNE PEPPER just to be sure, lol..

When the mince beef (or HORSE?! EWWW!) is cooked and both browned the saucepan with kidney beans then throw in Colmans (or Scwartz if you prefer) Hot (or NOT) Chilli Con Carne and stir in for about a minute. Chopped tomatoes should be warm or hot...chuck the mince, onions and Colmans Hot Chilli Cone Carne into it, put a lid on and leave until rice is done on a simmer.

You can have this done in no time at all if you get the wtaer for rice on a hob along with the chopped tomatoes, kidney beans and water with cornflower miixture. I can do this in like twenty minutes total if I judge correctly, but then my brain does get foggy from time to time, lol.

I wont bore you with pictures of rice cooking, lol.

Hmm I fancy one now...I am off to Sainsburys to get some MINCE!!!

LOL.

Now due to some tidying up of some blogs having a better than expected posityive effect I may start one up on cooking early in 2014?! For now though I may just add the only other dish I am currently cooking that I only started up again a couple of weeks back.

I warn you now that this one is from scratch too and perfected over many years and better than Chinese restaurents potential vitims tell me, lol...

SWEET AND SOUR PORK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment