Tuesday 19 November 2013

PARTY FOR THE RICH, NUMPTY

No you plank!

You are seen as a party that are for the rich!

You're supposed to be the part for those that can help themselves?! Ergo you would help someone like me, but just as on the last 15 years plus not a damn thing has changed at all! Simple as! I am treated as an outsider, a third class citizen and a list of other things.

This results in being whipped, defrauded for cash, assaulted, lied to, left in limbo and my immediate families lives town to the for winds!

Even if the perceptions of me were correct, which I guarantee you they are most definitely NOT, this attitude would still be wrong as will as immoral.

Period.

Tory minister Nick Boles: we are still seen as party of rich - http://pulse.me/s/x8vDM

No comments:

Post a Comment