Tuesday 26 November 2013

NUMBER OF BRITS IN SERIOUS DEBT

Well this is quite incredible.

Here is another figure that had shocked me and the second in as many hours. This time its not winter deaths but instead the number of British people currently in SERIOUS debt. That is SERIOUS debt not just any debt.

That number had been reported in the BBC as being 9 Million, yup NINE MILLION. Factor in the number of others affected by being friends or related to these nine million and you are getting on for at least half if the nation. Thirty million at least affected by this by either being one if these nine million or forced to watch and sit by feeling helpless.

Nice.

A sad set of circumstances that I discover just how many people my one blog on corruption can potentially help! Very sad and worse than I thought, far worse than I thought by a factor if about 20.

Nine million in 'serious' debt http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25108891

No comments:

Post a Comment