Tuesday 12 November 2013

NOT WATCHING THE DOG

I had a friend tell me something surprising today.

I was chatting to him about the surprising Court Order I had. Surprising because I did not think that Shop Direct would have the audacity to use the British Justice system to enforce illegal activities in the firm if a rip off.  I was telling him about the fact I have given them enough data and yet they have emailed me half a dozen times top tell me I've not done things correctly. I also told him that I do not need to sign anything so why van they not just out tier data I have them on the CORRECT form?!

I said that it seemed as if the Court was stalling for time so that I would miss the deadline despite the fact I had provided them with the details.

Now here if the point where it becomes interesting. I reminded my friend if the attack on me and defrauding that went on via bailiffs. I also reminded him that I had told him before that I had discovered sometime ago that these evil companies were adhering the dates on letters to acquire court orders they had no right to. Illegal in other words and that this stalling seemed alot like that. I had also long since said that there remained the question as the whether or not Court Judges were in on still this our just turned a blind eye to it all.

I have mentioned this many a time on here and when I discovered the manipulation of the dates I had explained this to our mutual friend Ken, who passed away two years ago next month! So I had discovered this a long time ago. All the people I stated I contacted in the media got told of this with examples. This included BBC WATCHDOG.

As I explained about the fact that the Court appeared to be stalling and a lurker like the date manipulation he then said that the latter was known. "Ooh yeah, they know about that...it was on BBC Watchdog. I remember Anne Robinson talking about it."

I myself do not watch the programme and was not aware that Anne Robinson was actually on it? Still whether he made a mistake with the program he heard out on our the presenter was not the point. The important point was that this date manipulation had hit the media somehow and I had not noticed nor heard about it.

In fact when I asked him when this was he said it was about a year out so ago. I said "Well that is weird as I told them [BBC WATCHDOG] about it roughly two years ago and I remembered telling our mutual friend Ken about it!"

This would make that one of the first subjects appearing on TV. I wonder if this was I've of the things that both Ken and another friend was on about when they stated that they kept seeing and hearing about my ENEMIES appearing on TV?!

I cannot ask them as one moved far away about 18 months ago and my old mate Ken passed away nearly two years ago. But then it matters not except the fact that another of my discoveries got noticed and mentioned.

Though in reality it is somewhat disturbing that there were no further reports on this as far as the courts and judges involvement in all this is concerned. I mean if the judges were not involved in some way then how come I did not read about many companies and organizations being sent to prison for misleading and manipulating a court of law?!

If a just did I would VERY MUCH like to know about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment