Wednesday 27 November 2013

GALLILEO DOES A SPIN

Well it seems as if religious nut balls are still trying to hold the human race back? Only this time around they want to do this to children and brain wash them.

When will people realise that forcing beliefs, or non beliefs, onto people us not very fair and completely wrong and immoral? You simply cannot use the excuse that you believe your right ago you have to force this onto others. That is called oppression. It if something that really infuriates me.

Life started quite obviously for a reason. It did not start up and evolve, oh dear I used the 'e' word, so that life can just sure on a lump of rich that had a finite life span only to be snuffed out!

If such a being as God existed I do not think he would be arrogant enough for humans to believe in blind faith that he will turn up at the 11th hour to save us all and still the animals to boot.

It is times like this when religion really does shoot itself in the foot reportedly by being first and foremost hypocritical. Secondly it had been preventing scientific discovery since before Galileo and his contemporaries existed. Crazy to think it still does this today by forcing beliefs only fools would believe into impressionable children. I met a man once who was manic depressive and his entire problem was down to having a childhood with religion forced upon him. He saw things in the world so terrible that he kept asking himself why an all living God would let this happen. In the end the pressure and stress caused something to go wrong. Not even his Doctors had worked that one out!

We are built to be logical but when religion starts to become crazy, unrealistic and forced upon you the ideals and the facts continue to refuse to match up. This will inevitably take its toll. No way around it I am afraid and I hate the use of the word 'faith'. When I hear that word what my head deciphers it as is...'yeah I know it sounds crazy and completely impossible as well as improbable but just go with us and believe it anyway!'

I spent the my childhood between the ages of 11 and 14 arguing with one of the most fanatical of them all, a Jehovah's Witness who used to show me booklets of children in the future hugging Bengal Tigers. Yeah as a kid who was already highly knowledge on animals and a father who had a store seeking exotic pets the notion was utterly ridiculous. He would not have it though. Years later I bumped into another classmate who lived near him. He quit being a Jehovah's Witness and his bother kicked him out the home because of it?! But very Christian now is it? Lol.

These idiots do not realise that the only difference between them and extremist Muslims is that some if the latter are prepared to strap a bomb to themselves and end the lives if others purely because they do not agree.

I will state one single solitary thing about a bomber and a victim. The victim had not tried to enforce their beliefs I the bomber. The suicide bomber though is trying to force his beliefs on a great deal of people.

I think its bloody bad that they keep on doing it like they are succeeding our Erik eventually win?! Bloody hilarious that they somehow fool themselves into thinking this. I sometimes wonder just how many years they need to do it before they realise that its not not never had been possible and that they are losing?!

But hey its hardly like they are intelligent as they blow themselves to pieces for a being that only exists in written words written by men long since dead and vibe if which they have ever met! If they don't possess the brain cells to work that out them they will never figure out that they are losing.

I say this because done I was motoring and recording single handedly from 250 miles away tried to use my daughter. In a pub one night one if them walked up to my daughter, her mother and mothers EDL member boyfriend and announced

'I don't like British people or British Customs. Everyone thinks we are smart but we are really stupid and know nothing!'

What the idiot did not know was that I had been sending recordings if his voice, pictures if him, his living address and small details I could glean about his unregistered car. This along with the fact he was meeting up with groups in Birmingham and Manchester and I had been doing that for several months from 250 miles away. What he failed to realise when he said that about the British is that he did not have the slightest clue I had been forwarding all this data to both MI5 and GCHQ. Fecking dummy!

So Star Jamal, who IS the idiot?

LMAO!

I refuse to be choosy who I don't like...i bloody well do not like anyone who forces their will and belief into others. Our in other words I will bloody well dislike whomever I choose. Lol.

Evolution debate again engulfs Texas Board of Ed - http://pulse.me/s/E9TkR

No comments:

Post a Comment